Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Tunbridge Wells on Saturday, where are you watching ?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Not going to Boro, bad fan !! Just wondered whether any T Wells based Seagulls were planning on watching the game in a pub. I know there aren't many bar Cassidys that have Sky these days, so might have to be there

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Not going to Boro, bad fan !! Just wondered whether any T Wells based Seagulls were planning on watching the game in a pub. I know there aren't many bar Cassidys that have Sky these days, so might have to be there

I'm at the amex on Saturday and don't live in TW but my dad is having his 70th birthday in frant the following weekend when we could potentially have the away leg of the play offs . A bit of research pointed me in the direction of cassidys . would be good if it comes to the play offs to watch it with a few others.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I'm at the amex on Saturday and don't live in TW but my dad is having his 70th birthday in frant the following weekend when we could potentially have the away leg of the play offs . A bit of research pointed me in the direction of cassidys . would be good if it comes to the play offs to watch it with a few others.

let's see what happens, hopefully won't need the playoffs !!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I guess that's a no then. Watch it on telly, or might hop onto the 29 and head for Brighton, any pub near the station I guess will be good ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Brighton will be way better.

No 29 there, and party in Brighton and then Lewes on the way back if we win.

Whatever you do avoid that absolute pit of a pub in TW with Sky Sports - appropriately called... The Crystal Palace :lolol:

Last edited:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Brighton will be way better.

No 29 there, and party in Brighton and then Lewes on the way back if we win.

Whatever you do avoid that absolute pit of a pub with Sky Sports - appropriately called... The Crystal Palace :lolol:

haha, fittingly by far the worst boozer in the town !! Only been in there once, popped in with the OH after we had been for a meal as it was on the way home, 5 people in there on a Friday night !! Never again. We weren't made to feel v welcome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here