Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield Wednesday resting players for visit to Wolves

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hopefully this will prove to be irrelevant to us...

With one eye on the play-offs, Carlos Carvalhal has confirmed he will make changes to the team on Saturday.

But the head coach has stressed that the philosophy will remain the same and the focus for the Owls is to round the season off with three points at Molineux.

Saturday’s match will allow Carlos to field some fringe players who have been kept out of the side only by the superb form of the regular starters.

Two players that will play no part this weekend are Fernando Forestieri and Sam Hutchinson.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Odd. They should be looking to maintain momentum going into the play offs, just like we did under Gus and Oscar.

Oh.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can't remember the team v Wolves that day apart from KLL starting, which was unusual under Poyet. We certainly took our foot off after going 2-0 up in the first half.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can't remember the team v Wolves that day apart from KLL starting, which was unusual under Poyet. We certainly took our foot off after going 2-0 up in the first half.

Only match I've seen where a player throws his shirt into the crowd at the end of the game only to have it thrown back at him :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here