Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in the schools

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not seen this elsewhere on here BUT apparently the Albion have been in contact with many local schools to organise a no-uniform-wear-blue-and-white in support of the Seagulls tomorrow. Pretty cool huh?

Hope we see some teacher full kit wanker action as well.

Great idea.

Barber in.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That's all very well, but families of low income now have to fork out for a replica albion shirt.....to go with the Arsenal one they were worried the life out of for

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
That's all very well, but families of low income now have to fork out for a replica albion shirt.....to go with the Arsenal one they were worried the life out of for

Not if they joined Junior Seagulls.... they would have got a free one on 7th birthday ;-)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
They should have offered a beam back to schools as an option.

At school on a Saturday, maybe not. However, I may be the only Albion fan that can claim to have been at school on that day in '79 - at our school we had lessons on Saturday mornings !

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
At school on a Saturday, maybe not. However, I may be the only Albion fan that can claim to have been at school on that day in '79 - at our school we had lessons on Saturday mornings !

Fairly certain that Tony Bloom's school had lessons on a Saturday morning, too.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It is 'Blue and White Friday'. I will be donning the stripes, but sorry HT, no FKW here.

I have told the children that if they wear Chelsea or Portsmouth kits there is gonna be trouble.

:)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

It is something a few teachers might want to watch as well, certainly the sports staff would have an interest. Adults can go to the pub to watch it but kids can't so it was just a thought, and a good way to advertise the club to the younger generation.

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Not seen this elsewhere on here BUT apparently the Albion have been in contact with many local schools to organise a no-uniform-wear-blue-and-white in support of the Seagulls tomorrow. Pretty cool huh?

Hope we see some teacher full kit wanker action as well.

Great idea.

Barber in.
Hangleton Junior School is Blue and White day tomorrow. Just washing the BHA shirt for him now!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here