Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Europe Day everybody!!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes it's that time of the year again where we celebrate the peace and prosperity which the Council of Europe has brought us.

Have a good one everyone X

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What's everyone doing to celebrate?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Herr T off to work this morning

CaptainEurope.jpg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Public Holiday here in France (Ascension day), so off to a BBQ . Bright blue sky and very warm.

Sunday is another Public Holiday here.....celebrating defeating Herrtubthumpers beloved nazis.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Public Holiday here in France (Ascension day), so off to a BBQ . Bright blue sky and very warm.

Sunday is another Public Holiday here.....celebrating defeating Herrtubthumpers beloved nazis.

We have two days off here, ner ner ner ner ner!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We have two days off here, ner ner ner ner ner!

They do something similar here if it falls on a Thursday......most workers take a 'pont' (bridge) on Friday and make it a long weekend.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I won't be celebrating. Instead I'll be commiserating the poor sods that live in the Eurozone by eating a roast beef dinner followed by treacle tart and custard. I'll then sit outside in the last of the bright sunshine sipping on bubbles from Ditchling whilst burning the EU flag in my fire pit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I won't be celebrating. Instead I'll be commiserating the poor sods that live in the Eurozone by eating a roast beef dinner followed by treacle tart and custard. I'll then sit outside in the last of the bright sunshine sipping on bubbles from Ditchling whilst burning the EU flag in my fire pit.

Ill join you on the Ditchling bubbles but skip the rest.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Whoa whoa, hang on a minute; "defeating the nazis" ?

Shouldn't that be "celebrating being rescued by the British Empire and the U.S.A." ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Hoping that the decent Muslim son of a bus driver brought up in a council flat in Tooting candidate for the Mayor of London defeats the nasty xenophobic devious racist campaign of the posh rich boy, thereby indicating that the British people can rise above the cr@p.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here