Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we win on Saturday

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
When we win on Saturday how will you celebrate?

I'm watching at the Amex so will begin with drinking the Amex dry then will make my way into Brighton to
Party like I have never partied before.A fitting way to launch the start of the Brighton festival I think.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Go to that pub in Boro advertising their promotion party...burst through the doors and start singing...'Were only here for your party'!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let's not tempt fate pleaaaase!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When we win on Saturday how will you celebrate?

I'm watching at the Amex so will begin with drinking the Amex dry then will make my way into Brighton to
Party like I have never partied before.A fitting way to launch the start of the Brighton festival I think.

Yup. Exactly this for me as well.

And once I've calmed down enough later on, I think I'll be going for a nice madras in Noori's to round the evening off. Perfect.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Will need to get down to Brighton for Sunday's promotion bus parade

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Swift jog to the car.....GTF out of Yorkshire asap [emoji3]

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Go to that pub in Boro advertising their promotion party...burst through the doors and start singing...'Were only here for your party'!

Should we win, I will be very, very tempted to do this. I would remove all Albion-ness from around my person first.

string_bean

Dec 15, 2014
when we win on saturday i will start think about all the big teams we're gonna play and then proceed to mastabate furiously

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll celebrate with a little contemplative nap.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
when we win on saturday i will start think about all the big teams we're gonna play and then proceed to mastabate furiously

Coming to and after the game.....

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Brighton town will be buzzing in the sunshine and late into the night

I'd like to think that the centre of town will be awash with celebrations.Otherwise I will feel stupid doing the conga
On my own at midnight.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Should we win I will make sure there is some champagne nicely chilled and dinner plans for the night will be shelved for a slap up Chinese takeaway. Not going to be any street parties in Surrey so I'm going to have to make one at home.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I will have a game of 'magic' lucky darts. A game I've not plyed since Hereford. Some of my oldest buddies on here will know what I'm talking about . . . .

Then I will unclench.

Then I'll take a dip in the wine lake.

And if its playoffs, it will be same scenario, delayed.

To make it safe I will be placing bets on that we **** it all up.

And if we do, then nex season we will make amends.

Football is a lovely game, and my team are my love. We now have blood in our circulation, hope, substance and BETTER around the corner. Whatever comes our way. That's all that matters really.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
In a moment of weakness earlier this season, I sails that I would go skinny dipping in the sea if we win.

The weather forecast is looking promising.

COME ON!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I will have a game of 'magic' lucky darts. A game I've not plyed since Hereford. Some of my oldest buddies on here will know what I'm talking about . . . .

Then I will unclench.

Then I'll take a dip in the wine lake.

And if its playoffs, it will be same scenario, delayed.

To make it safe I will be placing bets on that we **** it all up.

And if we do, then nex season we will make amends.

Football is a lovely game, and my team are my love. We now have blood in our circulation, hope, substance and BETTER around the corner. Whatever comes our way. That's all that matters really.

One cup final at a time please.

We are playing Middlesboro not Barcelona

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here