Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO: Betting gurus - bets on the Albion being promoted

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
For those that can't cash in the existing bets, please advise.

Middlesborough are currently 11/10, 23/10 for the draw, 3/10 for the double chance.

I'll kick it off:

1) Do nothing, expect a few hundred quid or so or nothing.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
If we do the business on Saturday, I'll make a tidy profit after lumping on Burnley/Brighton both finishing top two at 16/1 back in March. The question is whether to HEDGE or not...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Got 13 whole pounds on albion 1 - 0 with Knockaert scoring at 45-1 and therefore a £600+ return.

I'll be very drunk.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Stick £100 then if they win or draw you have 30 quid to drown your sorrows, and if Albion win who cares about a ton ?

Slightly better odds on just punting for Bro promotion..still a bit short for me unlike the Derby game that has paid for most of my trip this Saturday..maybe wait for us to take the lead then hedge your joy :)

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Never bet on BHA as a rule. However the odds of 1-3 away win could tempt me. Might stick a goalscorer in as a little scorecast not decided on Knocky or Goldson though.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Never bet on BHA as a rule. However the odds of 1-3 away win could tempt me. Might stick a goalscorer in as a little scorecast not decided on Knocky or Goldson though.

Goldson is generally a (very generous) 33/1 or so, for FGS. I know because I backed him in 9 of the last 10 games. All except BIRMINGHAM :dunce:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ton on Boro to finish in the top 2 for me. 1.4 on betfair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here