Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NOT flat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My mood has completely changed since the final whistle of the Derby game and I have pretty rapidly migrated from flat to full-on PUMPED.

Watching the end of season montage about 10 times this morning has played a part in that. I even splashed out 99p to buy Ashes by Embrace from iTunes because it's not on Deezer. This is very possibly the first bit of music that I have bought in about 5 years. #heathen

I have also just ordered 500 yellow balloons. I may need some help with these on Saturday please.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The post alcohol blues have lifted for me now as well, and it's full on optimism for Saturday.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Are we definitely playing in yellow do u know?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
My mood has completely changed since the final whistle of the Derby game and I have pretty rapidly migrated from flat to full-on PUMPED.

Watching the end of season montage about 10 times this morning has played a part in that. I even splashed out 99p to buy Ashes by Embrace from iTunes because it's not on Deezer. This is very possibly the first bit of music that I have bought in about 5 years. #heathen

I have also just ordered 500 yellow balloons. I may need some help with these on Saturday please.
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] is FULL of HOT air

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Your moods are up and down like a whore's drawers.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm still halfway between the two, but hopefully I'll be there by Saturday!

Did you manage to find any fluorescent yellow balloons anywhere? I've only been able to find regular yellow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm still halfway between the two, but hopefully I'll be there by Saturday!

Did you manage to find any fluorescent yellow balloons anywhere? I've only been able to find regular yellow.

No. Give for a bold as opposed to lemon yellow.

I have a dilemma with streamers. The modest colour seems to be lime green, but a mix of green and yellow stuff would look a bit strange.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good to finally dispense with the 93 permutations and combinations we had a week ago and just get it on via a straight shoot-out. And even then the loser gets another bite at the cherry. What's not to like?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think some of the pressure is off us now. We probably would be slight favourites if we only needed a draw.

Now most of the country expect Boro to see this out, I think the players can just go out and give it ago, knowing they will still have another chance through the playoffs if it doesn't happen.

The Boro team will be under more pressure, and the question of twist or stick with what you have got in terms of going for a win during the game, could work out in our favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here