Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Middlesbroughs most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hayley_McQueen_SIAwards2015_Vettri.Net-02.jpg

No disrespect Hayley, you may be the nations third favourite 'Queen' but we will be the kings :lolol: on Saturday but your boys are going to take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys know what is needed, one win and we're there, 33 years in the winderness, on our knees and homeless, all those years of anger and frustration could come to an end on Saturday, just 3 points and it's ours.

Those of you lucky enough to have tickets for the game shout yourselves hoarse and do the work all of the rest of us want to do but can't be there, lets give the lads 90 minutes of total support they deserve for their outstanding efforts this season.

:ascarf:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Well played Crodonilson. I was expecting Steph McGovern from BBC Breakfast and would have worried because I know who she is. I have no clue who Hayley is, so a perfect choice sir.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was speaking to Steph Mc Govern from Breakfast TV 5 or 6 weeks ago - she is a big Boro fan and we had a bit of Banter about the up and coming match. That was before we knew for sure that it definitely would be a winner takes all match, although we had a rough idea that it might be.

As nice a person as she is, she will be unbearable to listen to next Monday, if we lose.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well played Crodonilson. I was expecting Steph McGovern from BBC Breakfast and would have worried because I know who she is. I have no clue who Hayley is, so a perfect choice sir.

LOL

You must have put that up as I was typing my post...Great Minds thing alike and all that

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sorry Steph, but you won't be smiling like this at 2.30pm on Saturday

st.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
article-2243115-165A181A000005DC-339_634x999.jpg

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Hayley_McQueen_SIAwards2015_Vettri.Net-02.jpg

No disrespect Hayley, you may be the nations third favourite 'Queen' but we will be the kings :lolol: on Saturday but your boys are going to take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys know what is needed, one win and we're there, 33 years in the winderness, on our knees and homeless, all those years of anger and frustration could come to an end on Saturday, just 3 points and it's ours.

Those of you lucky enough to have tickets for the game shout yourselves hoarse and do the work all of the rest of us want to do but can't be there, lets give the lads 90 minutes of total support they deserve for their outstanding efforts this season.

:ascarf:
Below neck good
Above neck shocking

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I was speaking to Steph Mc Govern from Breakfast TV 5 or 6 weeks ago - she is a big Boro fan and we had a bit of Banter about the up and coming match. That was before we knew for sure that it definitely would be a winner takes all match, although we had a rough idea that it might be.

As nice a person as she is, she will be unbearable to listen to next Monday, if we lose.

She's promised to wear full Boro kit on the show if they go up.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Hayley used to be on Boro TV when were first club to have a chanell. Then she went to MUTV and Sky. Posts on FMTTM now and again as Little Mac.
Her Dad Gordon still lives locally and was in the crowd at Birmingham last week.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Title containing superflous lettering as part of opposing football club - check
Absolutely fking MASSIVE photo inside - check
of someone you've never heard of - check
accompanied by feeble joke - check

Text book, crodo. Lovely stuff. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

were win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here