Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GG Fitness

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well Dunk has done it again, but we are where we are and may need him next Friday

Obviously GG hasn't played in yonks, any view on his match fitness? What are the options it looks like he's tiring..

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Well Dunk has done it again, but we are where we are and may need him next Friday

Obviously GG hasn't played in yonks, any view on his match fitness? What are the options it looks like he's tiring..
Dunk would be unavailable for Friday should we finish third.

At the end of the game on Monday, GG was being interviewed and you could tell he was well up for Saturday, knowing he'd be back in the team

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He had the biggest smile on his face of all the players at the end. I reckon he will be okay for one match. Must be desperate to play. Just hope his legs last.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Dunk's 2 game ban

He was sent off against QPR. Two yellows against Derby = 1 red + another game as he has already been sent off]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He had the biggest smile on his face of all the players at the end. I reckon he will be okay for one match. Must be desperate to play. Just hope his legs last.

On of my favourite Albion players, I have faith. Whilst gutted for Lewis, bet he just can't wait to get out there

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dunk would be unavailable for Friday should we finish third.

At the end of the game on Monday, GG was being interviewed and you could tell he was well up for Saturday, knowing he'd be back in the team

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Agreed. He was on the verge of smiling the whole time. He looks WELL up for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here