Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever heard of Antonio Pedroza, ex-Palace player?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Because he really, really hates us

rayln8.jpg

I know I'm not the best at remembering players from other teams but I honestly have never heard of this bloke before, I don't recall Palace fans talking about him as a cult hero either. Did we turn him down for a trial maybe or did he get injured in a Henry Hughton on Gerry Ryan sort of way?

I wonder what we did to provoke such ire.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A tweet from 2 years ago and his English league career still consists of just 4 appearances for Palace. A Mr. Nobody

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some nobody who hasn't managed any kind of career and has no grasp of English. Sounds like anyone from Croydon

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Sometimes reading an NSC thread is like going to the fridge looking for a cold beer, and finding three week old bubble and squeak.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Says the man dragging up a two year old tweet to provoke a reaction.

Believe it or not, a Palace supporting friend of mine posted it on Facebook this morning and I hadn't noticed the date. I presumed it was a tweet in reaction to our Derby draw. I was genuinely curious who this bloke was and what we had done to upset him. The Palace supporting chum is also mates with a couple of other Albion fans on here... @Hiney and Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee can confirm. Apologies if that has pissed over your chips. :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Believe it or not, a Palace supporting friend of mine posted it on Facebook this morning and I hadn't noticed the date. I presumed it was a tweet in reaction to our Derby draw. I was genuinely curious who this bloke was and what we had done to upset him. The Palace supporting chum is also mates with a couple of other Albion fans on here... @Hiney and Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee can confirm. Apologies if that has pissed over your chips. :)
Yep, good lad is Rich.
Rung me the other day asking how my nerves were holding up and said 'really hope you come up, there's no point having a rival you never get to play'

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
This guy is a class A pr*ck. I played against him in 2011 in a reserves game for Wolves and he acted the billy big time....in short....he got sent off after 15 minutes and it took him nearly enough time to leave the pitch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here