Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If nsc was game of thrones who would be who?

I like to think i would be Bran not quite part of the main story and just sitting around on his arse dreaming on the outside of the main story,Bozza would be Jamie having thrown me out the NSC tower a few times but developes into a good guy. BG must be the all knowing three eyed raven and DAS must be john snow a bit of a B***dard but the real hero of the story! Plenty of other characters to cast!:moo:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You'd be the bloke who had his head chopped off

Season 1

Episode 1

:moo:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
El Pres would almost certainly be Tyrion.

The Master of Coin knows all about the accounts, he's often a very WITTY guy, and rumour has it he likes a naked lady. I have no idea how tall he is though, or how well he handles dragons...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd be Stannis, just for the grammar pedantry.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:lolol:

Think it may have been scene 2, but who's counting.

Oh. I thought you were talking about one of the two fellas who are killed by the whitewalkers in the first scene.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Not Theon!

Reek! I'm Reek!

:flounce:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
HT has to be Ned Stark.

Neither have any idea how politics really works in the big city. :lolol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Same as this.

Not really into wizards and dragons etc.

I am the same way, never been into any fantasy kinds of stuff. But I gave this a chance and I'm glad I did, it really is very awesome, even if you don't like wizards and dragons etc.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Same as this.

I must admit I was like that. Up until the end of Season Five (the last one) I hadn't watched a single episode as I thought it was just another sub-standard Lord Of The Rings rip-off. However all my friends who had watched it raved about it, so at Christmas when Sky Atlantic repeated the entire series from Season 1 Episode 1 my wife and I Sky Plussed it and watched them all. It is quite simply THE best television series ever made.

Not sure what character I'd be, possibly Tywin Lannister.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Same as this.

Only side issues to the back drop of story, if its that putting you off I urge you to try it.

I said exactly the same thing before i watched the first few episodes. I was hooked after 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here