Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Viewing of big match in Littlehampton

A few of us Seagulls in the West Sussex/ Hampshire borders are hoping to get together in Littlehampton or Rustington to view the game of death. Any recommendations for an ale house to watch would be appreciated so we can share the joy with fellow gulls?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You'll be very luck to find anywhere decent in Rustington or Littlehampton that actually show live football, perhaps the following:

Littlehampton

The Crown
The White Hart

Rustington

The Dragon
Rustington Football Club

You'll be very luck to find anywhere decent in Rustington or Littlehampton that actually show live football, perhaps the following:

Littlehampton

The Crown
The White Hart

Rustington

The Dragon
Rustington Football Club
Cheers munchkin.
We were going to meet in Chichester but didn't want to have to wear a bow tie:-D
2nd choice was Bognor, but we don't speak Polish.
So we settled for LA or Rustington.
Absolute last resort will be tudor tavern in East Preston but that could be a bit squeal piggy!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Cheers munchkin.
We were going to meet in Chichester but didn't want to have to wear a bow tie:-D
2nd choice was Bognor, but we don't speak Polish.
So we settled for LA or Rustington.
Absolute last resort will be tudor tavern in East Preston but that could be a bit squeal piggy!

Not sure if it's still there but we've watched a few games in the pub by Chichester station, had a massive big screen and loads of TV's scattered about. Might be worth a try.

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
A few of us Seagulls in the West Sussex/ Hampshire borders are hoping to get together in Littlehampton or Rustington to view the game of death. Any recommendations for an ale house to watch would be appreciated so we can share the joy with fellow gulls?

The Sportsman at Littlehampton Town FC are holding a special event with a "promotion for promotion". I don't have all the details yet but it is always good down there :)

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Dragon (formally The Smugglers) will be showing it & you best check but I think The Lamb as well.
I believe they've been showing football this season.

I guess it depends if you fancy a bite to eat while out.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
The Sportsman is members only club from memory, you would need to be signed in.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
White hart is a big albion pub and is showing it,i shall walk straight past and get the train to Brighton.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
The White Hart in L.A is a big Albion pub and probably the best place in the area to watch the match.
However the best bet is a train to Brighton and watch the game at the Amex, or a pub like the Railway Bell.

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
Do we know what sort of coverage there will be for the game? The full match, or will they be nipping off to other (meaningless) matches?

Cheers for the tips guys. We are meeting in Littlehampton, for a brekkie with ale. Then planning to watch the game at the white Hart. If we are pissed early doors and time allows, we will stagger on to train and savour the atmosphere in the city!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here