Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where in the world?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There have been various threads on where is the best place to watch the Boro game in various cities outside of the Riverside, the Amex and local Brighton pubs.

I therefore thought it may be interesting to have a full list of world destinations where Albion fans will be following the game, either in a local bar or via the internet, twitter, carrier pigeon or what ever medium.

To start this off, while I will be one of the lucky ones at the Riverside, one Albion ST holder and a couple of his mates will be following the game in QueensTown - New Zealand where it will be a 11.30pm kick off

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New York at a slightly more civilized 7.30 am - watching in a pub that's probably not allowed to serve alcohol at that time :moo:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Crescent Road, Worthing.

On Radio Sussex, I really don't like watching us on the telly, I get far too nervous.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'll be watching it on BeIN Sports at 7.30am in my apartment in Toronto. I'm assuming they're showing it, otherwise it will be a dodgy stream.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Watching at home in Nairobi, Kenya. Was thinking of going to a bar to watch it but do not want to be the only Brighton fan surrounded by people who do not understand what the game means. I need to watch this on my own because there will be tears at the end of the game whatever happens.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Oscar Wilde, Berlin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here