Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you and good luck

Novatones

May 3, 2016
Hello Seagulls

I'm Ant from The Novatones. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all that braved the cold to watch our set yesterday. I was far easier not to than be freezing watching us! Gutted you didn't take all 3 points but fingers crossed it goes your way on Saturday and you smash Middlesbrough. I know some of you have a slight hatred for saints fans but we genuinely want you up. Always a good match between us. Even if you do take the league 1 silverware from us 😉
Much love
Ant and Novatones lads

D

Deleted member 2719

Hello Seagulls

I'm Ant from The Novatones. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all that braved the cold to watch our set yesterday. I was far easier not to than be freezing watching us! Gutted you didn't take all 3 points but fingers crossed it goes your way on Saturday and you smash Middlesbrough. I know some of you have a slight hatred for saints fans but we genuinely want you up. Always a good match between us. Even if you do take the league 1 silverware from us ��
Much love
Ant and Novatones lads

Sorry i missed your set but it was warmer in the pub!!

Thanks for your good wishes, i don't hate the Saints, in fact i quite like them mainly for their hatred for those Pompey inbreds.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Hello Seagulls

I'm Ant from The Novatones. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all that braved the cold to watch our set yesterday. I was far easier not to than be freezing watching us! Gutted you didn't take all 3 points but fingers crossed it goes your way on Saturday and you smash Middlesbrough. I know some of you have a slight hatred for saints fans but we genuinely want you up. Always a good match between us. Even if you do take the league 1 silverware from us ��
Much love
Ant and Novatones lads

Thank you for the good wishes Ant. Really enjoyed your set although it was freezing,certainly not festival weather. You remind me of some of the bands I watched when at uni in the 80s and Ive made a mental note to download some of your songs.
Best wishes for the Isle Of Wight

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for your kind words, but I must admit to being a little underwhelmed with your presence on here. We're used to more established musicians, like the superstar girly tw@t that is Nick Rhodes. Yes, to all the doubters, it really is him. At least I think the pillock that posts as Nice Rhodes actually believes it.:lol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Cheers
Quite enjoyed your set yesterday.
Didn't quite make up for the no show from The Piranhas though.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My Daughter says you were good, and it takes a lot to please her. I'm a bit too old but you were the first band I've seen at the Amex and enjoyed the experience, but then the beer was nice.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Hello Seagulls

Much love
Ant and Novatones lads
Good luck - I thought you were great.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! HUGE Misunderstanding and old man missing the point.

I thought by bandstand it was the bandstand in the seafront. By the west pier. Doh!

I am off to have a lie down now

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Thanks for your kind words, but I must admit to being a little underwhelmed with your presence on here. We're used to more established musicians, like the superstar girly tw@t that is Nick Rhodes. Yes, to all the doubters, it really is him. At least I think the pillock that posts as Nice Rhodes actually believes it.:lol:

I think that bloke from royal blood posts on here sometimes. The drummer...not that bloody brilliant bassist.

BTW...if none of you have ever heard it, check out Duran Durans only quality track, "the chauffeur" penned by uber ponce Nick Rhodes.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hello Seagulls

Much love
Ant and Novatones lads
I thought you were great and we all enjoyed immensely. Even though it was bloody freezing!

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Cheers for the good wishes. I thought your set was excellent and good luck with the new album and also for the Isle of Wight festival. My lad reckoned your style was a mix of The Kooks and Arctic Monkeys and thought you were ace. Will keep an eye on your progress.

Too late to listen but I have lined up your EP on Spotify for a listen.

Sent on my behalf by a man running along with my written message wedged in a cleft stick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here