Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be 7th Sub on Saturday ?

Who will bw 7th sub

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The first 17 available picks itself, unless there is a late injury, so who will you think will be 18th pick ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
calde-2229-1796690_231x264.jpg

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Harper. We've been saving him all season for this match. He'll come on in the 82nd minute and score four. You heard it here first! :jester:

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Got to be Calde, it's written in the stars, coming on near the end and scoring the winner. Gonna put a bet on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Who is this "Dev Squadder" chap? Never heard of him before! Could be our surprise package! :albion2:

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Any man who may score a goal if needed as we have enough defenders to use if they are needed on the bench already.

Only we don't.

With Dunk suspended and Greer playing in his place, we need someone to replace the latter on the bench. Calde has the versatility in that respect, although I'm not sure about who would be the best replacement were either Goldson or Greer to get injured.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Only we don't.

With Dunk suspended and Greer playing in his place, we need someone to replace the latter on the bench. Calde has the versatility in that respect, although I'm not sure about who would be the best replacement were either Goldson or Greer to get injured.

Calde's played CB - not very well - but he's played there. I don't who else it could be though: Rea and Ince are on loan, Huenemeier is injured (and I think Dallison is too). So, cometh the hour, cometh the Calde ...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Only we don't.

If we needed to replace a CB, Rosenior can move over to CB and Bong would play LB, or Sidwell could probably go CB?

Zamora must have 10 minutes in him so I would have him on the bench.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Calde's played CB - not very well - but he's played there. I don't who else it could be though: Rea and Ince are on loan, Huenemeier is injured (and I think Dallison is too). So, cometh the hour, cometh the Calde ...
Dallison is now fit and featured in today's U21 game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here