Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Friend????

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Any ideas if his hamstring injury will still keep him out for Saturday?

I see he's missed the last couple of games and has arguably be one of their stars of the season.

"if" he's still out will be a big plus for us, kind of evens out the misfortune of missing Dunk.

Please say it is so!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Any ideas if his hamstring injury will still keep him out for Saturday?

I see he's missed the last couple of games and has arguably be one of their stars of the season.

"if" he's still out will be a big plus for us, kind of evens out the misfortune of missing Dunk.

Please say it is so!

I think more would be known Friday..they might think it's worth the gamble

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
No one will know until the match as with most of our injuries.
If he is out the Richie de laet will play, who has made 8 premier league starts for champions leicester this season. George is a better player and a loss if he doesn't play but Ayala, Clayton, ramierz would be bigger losses.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who are the club's caterers?

What?

No reason.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I've been saying this for weeks; he is a massive miss for them and AK should be able to exploite that. Also if he does come back his game is built on power and speed he could pull it again so I could well see him nursing his way through!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
De Laet will play if Friend is not 100%, either way if Knockaert is on it he will terrorise anyone, it will be wether we can get him enough ball

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Who are the club's caterers?

What?

No reason.

Middlesbrough is a good place to visit. The catering however....

Last year we were given free vouchers-which was just as well really. Worst burger I can remember.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Today's update below. You'd think if he was not 100% today, then he's unlikely to be good to start on Saturday lunchtime. Boro fans seem to be quite scathing about de Laet, particularly in the Birmingham draw.

“He’s training but he’s not 100%.”

Karanka then paid tribute to Friend’s on field attitude, adding: “He’s more than a player because he can play better or he can play worse but his attitude is always good, he transmits his attitude to the players, he transmits his attitude to the crowd and for that reason he is important.

“But if he can’t play, Ritchie de Laet has played a lot of games this season and I am really pleased with him.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here