Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody know of a good place to watch the game in Milan?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I'm sure this will be one of many threads (some serious, some taking the mickey) about watching the game in an unfamiliar location. So, NSCers, I'm calling for your help with the following scenario:

I'll be in Milan on Saturday. I can't even work out if there's an Italian TV company which shows Championship games. Does anyone know the city well enough to recommend a pub which might show the game?

And, yes, I am aware that it's my own fault for agreeing to go on a works break on the last day of the season...

Thanks in advance and UTA!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You could try La Scala, they might show it before La Cena Delle Beffe?

Good luck in finding a bar that's showing it...

A few years ago I bought tickets for an Inter Match and a Belle n Sebastian gig in a ticket office based in a massive store in the centre of town called FNAC, just a stones throw from there poss. Down a side street is an English Pub which was showing the sky version of Arsenal v Charlton.... Best I can do I'm afraid

A few years ago I bought tickets for an Inter Match and a Belle n Sebastian gig in a ticket office based in a massive store in the centre of town called FNAC, just a stones throw from there poss. Down a side street is an English Pub which was showing the sky version of Arsenal v Charlton.... Best I can do I'm afraid

Just to continue, it's near Via Torino and a quick Google search reveals it as "the English Football Pub"

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Cheers Arthur - just checked Sky Italia; it's on channel 3.

Thanks for the pub tip, good Doctor. A name like that the English football Pub should be easy to remember!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here