Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Referee will see the offsides.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sadly though, if we win this time there is no way our players will be hanging around on the pitch to take the acclaim from our 3,000 fans. They'll be off the pitch sharpish.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Have the club said anything about this yet? Would like to see all our fans decked out in the volt yellow :)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sadly though, if we win this time there is no way our players will be hanging around on the pitch to take the acclaim from our 3,000 fans. They'll be off the pitch sharpish.

Not sure. I imagine they'll be over to the fans. Boro are hardly likely to be in the mood for pitch invading/sticking around if we do win.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not sure. I imagine they'll be over to the fans. Boro are hardly likely to be in the mood for pitch invading/sticking around if we do win.

True, but I doubt the Albion players will hang around to find out - even if they do go straight to our fans.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our official away kit is yellow/ volt but yellow to me, so it is no brainer that is what we would play in. I think the only possible question was the colour of our shorts and I am pleased with yellow. How many times have we worn Blue and White away this season not many I would think, if any?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
If it gives the players just 1% more confidence/happiness/comfort to wear all volt then I for one am all for it

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
To all those fans going to Boro. Get your YELLOW on. Would look amazing if all our fans were decked out in the VOLT.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
To all those fans going to Boro. Get your YELLOW on. Would look amazing if all our fans were decked out in the VOLT.

I asked the club last week so I could buy a shirt Yesterday. It's too late now so I'll be in Blue and White unless I can find my old yellow Skint shirt.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I asked the club last week so I could buy a shirt Yesterday. It's too late now so I'll be in Blue and White unless I can find my old yellow Skint shirt.

You can buy volt yellow anywhere! Cycling or stewards jacket will do haha

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
You can buy volt yellow anywhere! Cycling or stewards jacket will do haha

It's OK. Found this screwed up in my drawer!

f2cd4fc0bc471254797c2fdb359723e4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here