Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting set of questions asked on Boro forum

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8056

I'm totally fascinated by the promotion race this year, would love to hear your views on the following

1) Do you think Derby, QPR or Charlton will take points off our rivals?
2) Venue aside, is Brighton a trickier game than Norwich in the final?
3) Would you prefer needing to win at The Riverside or needing a draw at The Amex?
4) Which two teams will be automatically promoted?
5) Would you make any changes to the starting XI vs Brighton?
6) Which striker best suits to our one up front: Rhodes, Nugent, Hemed, Wilson, Gray or Vokes?
7) If we finish third, would you prefer to play Sheffield Wednesday or Cardiff in the playoffs?
8) On paper, do you think the playoffs would be easier or harder than last season?
9) Will Karanka stay if we are promoted? If we are not?
10) Which two sides would you like to see relegated with Villa?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8056

I'm totally fascinated by the promotion race this year, would love to hear your views on the following

1) Do you think Derby, QPR or Charlton will take points off our rivals?
2) Venue aside, is Brighton a trickier game than Norwich in the final?
3) Would you prefer needing to win at The Riverside or needing a draw at The Amex?
4) Which two teams will be automatically promoted?
5) Would you make any changes to the starting XI vs Brighton?
6) Which striker best suits to our one up front: Rhodes, Nugent, Hemed, Wilson, Gray or Vokes?
7) If we finish third, would you prefer to play Sheffield Wednesday or Cardiff in the playoffs?
8) On paper, do you think the playoffs would be easier or harder than last season?
9) Will Karanka stay if we are promoted? If we are not?
10) Which two sides would you like to see relegated with Villa?

Just one question.

Who can keep their bottle on Saturday? Discuss.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Just one question.

Who can keep their bottle on Saturday? Discuss.

Speaking to a friend who's a long time Middlesbrough fan last evening, he and other friends 'think' they haven't a chance on Saturday judging by recent form.

We will be underdogs and all the expectation will be on Middlesbrough to win. They are at home and the pressure is on them to do the business.If Brighton play to the peak of their game and go for the throat from the off, we can sneak it.

The mindsets in the build up will play a part. We always expected to be going there requiring a win. A couple of weeks ago, it looked like Middlesbrough had the title pretty much in the bag. (on paper) They wobbled in games they and others would have expected them to win. How much will that be nagging at them in the back of their minds? Plenty I hope!

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
In answer to 9), I'd say no, and no.

Karanka is outta here. Be interesting to see how they get on if they're promoted and have to find a new manager. Nigel Pearson would presumably be on their radar if he was available at that point.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I think our left wing could have a very good day, Friend is either out or will be just back from a hamstring injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here