Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Places to watch on Saturday

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Right peeps, as not going North on Saturday need decent venue to watch the game, missed out on Amex. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The pub. Can there be a pub in Brighton with a Sky Sports license that won't be showing it!?

King and Queen was good for the Forest game a couple of seasons back, although they showed a PL game at the same time which was annoying.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The pub. Can there be a pub in Brighton with a Sky Sports license that won't be showing it!?

King and Queen was good for the Forest game a couple of seasons back, although they showed a PL game at the same time which was annoying.
Any Brighton pubs that insist on showing Norwich v Man Utd INSTEAD OF the albion need to be Named, Shamed and Boycotted.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Will be searching frantically for a bar in Crete that is showing OUR game. Timing huh.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

The King and Queen is normally good for big games. Watched the away leg of Derby play-offs there and it good, which is amazing given the situation. Remember for the away leg of Palace it was so full of Albion fans that we couldn't even get in and ended up going to the Smugglers, which was really, really good as well.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Do we think there are likely to be more spaces made available to watch at the Amex?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
To be fair, since most of the committed Albion fans will be at the Riverside or watching the Amex beamback, I would hope/expect all the pubs in central Brighton to be showing Charlton v Burnley instead.

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
We've booked a table for the 7 of us (3 of us season ticket holders) in a bar/restaurant 5 minutes walk from our hotel where we're staying in Lisbon. Any other Brighton fans over there want to join us?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Inishark Irish Pub, Venice.

That place shuts on a Monday as it was where I was going to watch the Forest game the other week so we ended up here: http://www.theirishpubvenezia.com/

Throughly recommend it, really helpful staff. Put it on for me and my girlfriend despite their being a Serie A game that night and then realised they'd put it on the Italian version so switched it over at half time so we had the English commentary.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
To be fair, since most of the committed Albion fans will be at the Riverside or watching the Amex beamback, I would hope/expect all the pubs in central Brighton to be showing Charlton v Burnley instead.

Any person that calls themselves a Charlton fan will hopefully be at the Valley luzing balls, balloons, Burnley fans, Jim Davidson, scarfs, smoke bombs and flotsam onto the pitch prior to invading and ripping down the goal posts before charging the directors box, in which case we can all see the highlights on the 10pm news.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Been informed the warwick in worthing will be rammed

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Savannah cafe bar The Broadway Haywards Heath please bring your colours 3 screens. Should be a good atmosphere as long as we win.:nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here