Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watch game in Brisbane

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
Hi pig and whistle riverside city 8-8.30 big screen and commentary win lose lets let Brisbane know we are Brighton loud and proud

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
My old mucker ExiledInIndooroopilly will be joining you for that one! Perfect time of evening for you.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Brisbane Boro Supporters club will all be in there that game. Quite a few ex pats in and around Brisbane.

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
All good mate look forward to meeting you guys may the best team win that will be us by the way!

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
I thought the Pig and Whistle might be showing it so thanks for confirming! Will be there with one other. UTA!!!!!

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I once visited Brighton Beach in Brisbane. It was a cold, grey, windy day and the tide was up ... so it was pretty much just as rubbish as the real Brighton Beach. Reliably(?) informed it's much better on a sunny day at low tide ... which makes it very different to the real Brighton Beach, which is a pebbled mess either way. :p

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I once visited Brighton Beach in Brisbane. It was a cold, grey, windy day and the tide was up ... so it was pretty much just as rubbish as the real Brighton Beach. Reliably(?) informed it's much better on a sunny day at low tide ... which makes it very different to the real Brighton Beach, which is a pebbled mess either way. :p

Must be glad you ****ed off to Australia then. I love and prefer the real Brighton beach. Enjoy the win wannabe convicts.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Must be glad you ****ed off to Australia then. I love and prefer the real Brighton beach. Enjoy the win wannabe convicts.

Actually, I went the other way. I'm a native Aussie who headed over here a tad over 11 years ago. And I actually rather enjoy the real Brighton Beach - the pebbles do have their advantages at times (such as a lovely summer evening BBQ).

The reality, though, is that neither Brighton Beach can hold a candle to some of the beaches I've visited on holiday over the years. Such as Polzeath in Cornwall, where the irony of an (this) Aussie learning (sort of) to surf at a UK beach occurred.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Actually, I went the other way. I'm a native Aussie who headed over here a tad over 11 years ago. And I actually rather enjoy the real Brighton Beach - the pebbles do have their advantages at times (such as a lovely summer evening BBQ).

The reality, though, is that neither Brighton Beach can hold a candle to some of the beaches I've visited on holiday over the years. Such as Polzeath in Cornwall, where the irony of an (this) Aussie learning (sort of) to surf at a UK beach occurred.

Agree have visited many incredible beaches, as well. The spiritual beach, however, for me is Brighton or Hove actually. Enjoy the game!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here