Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squad in Munich?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
A good mate texted me from a Gatwick to Munich flight this morning. He said there was a whole Brighton squad on there. Unfortunately he's not a football person and wouldn't know Gordon Greer from Gordon Bennett. Could they be off to some sort of boot camp? Seems unlikely.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Seems incredibly unlikely, almost not feasible given that they have one of the biggest league games in the club's history in 4 days.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't see it myself although Boro has been 'the' game for a while so not a last minute thing to organise.
The players won't be training, and it'll be a good distraction.

Munich seems odd though, unless Uwe has a new job as travel agent.

I don't imagine Kayal will be seeing much of anything other than the Lancing treatment room, this week.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Possible. Boro cancelled a trip away for this week after their draw Friday night so I'd imagine we'd have considered a training break in a different environment

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany

Albion in the Community

Brighton & Hove Albion Foundation
Mar 8, 2012
Freshfield Road
We have a squad of players from our Mental Wellbeing football programme heading to Munich today for a 2 day European tournament. It's a fantastic tournament with similar projects from across Germany and Europe all competing.

This year, we even have colleagues from Middlesborough's community project attending as well as Salford.

Sorry it's not the 1st team squad although our players will be delighted they were mistaken for them!

A good mate texted me from a Gatwick to Munich flight this morning. He said there was a whole Brighton squad on there. Unfortunately he's not a football person and wouldn't know Gordon Greer from Gordon Bennett. Could they be off to some sort of boot camp? Seems unlikely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here