Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Was there any incentives linked to his sale for us?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Yeah congrats Leicester and Leo, well done. A bit of fair news amongst all this bad,( worst possible opponents Boro next, then probable play off semi's against our bogie side Weds, if!!! we get past them possibly another game against those today who seem to have all the luck/or we don't turn up when we play them, and then please don't get me started about the cup finalists! I know it can all change with the right results over the next few weeks one way or another but that likelihood feels so far away tonight dammit.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well done to Leo who would have thought it

He definitely wouldn't have, at least not yet. Do well at Leicester and hopefully move to one of the big clubs, well it didn't quite work out like that, congratulations Leo!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yeah congrats Leicester and Leo, well done. A bit of fair news amongst all this bad,( worst possible opponents Boro next, then probable play off semi's against our bogie side Weds, if!!! we get past them possibly another game against those today who seem to have all the luck/or we don't turn up when we play them, and then please don't get me started about the cup finalists! I know it can all change with the right results over the next few weeks one way or another but that likelihood feels so far away tonight dammit.

Our bogey team? Nah, we have a one hundred per cent record against them when it matters...:whistle:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
At least we can thank Leicester for being all we will hear about for the rest of the week. Should allow people to get some sleep this week......at least until the Friday night drinking thread

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just like his compatriots Villa and Ardiles, they'll be dusting Leo off for decades to come over this, along with the whole team, regular reunions with Okazaki flown in from Japan, Huth from Germany, Ranieri from Italy etc. Absolute fairytale for all.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes congratulations to Leo and Leicester, only downside to this is that a club like Leicester winning it brings out the mayor in his blue and white scarf, all the dignatories and old bags baking blue buns, all of them have probably not been to the ground until very recently, if ever.
Also stand by for the most cringeworthy questions and coverage from sports reporters on the news and GMTV.
By the end of the week you will be so sick of it you might wish they failed.
Oh and Lineker won't be smug at all will he.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here