Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty thuggish game, Clattenburg did well to keep control

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pity, Spurs have played well all season, would have been nice to walk of with some dignity and a determination to do better next season.....or ....get shitty and spiteful

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Savage going OTT saying Leicester winning the title - Biggest Achievement in British Sport.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It is a north London derby, so regardless of whether there was anything to play for, there always was likely to be some handbags.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Stupid day and time to play the match.

Hopefully large scale disorder with the police then TV has to look at playing high risk matches when fans are p*ss*d out of their minds after drinking all day. Sky are greedy w*nk*rs.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Leicester fans are apparently singing 'we are staying up'...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Dembele will be having an eary holiday this year after gouging at Costas eye.

eye-gouge-large_trans++2oUEflmHZZHjcYuvN_Gr-bVmXC2g6irFbtWDjolSHWg.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I really had no idea them two hated each other so much. I thought all the nasty stuff was just with Spurs and Arsenal.

Perhaps since Chelsea have eclipsed Fulham and QPR they've no natural rivals to hate these days :shrug:

Or maybe it was just Chelsea fans being bitter that they've been so shite this season whilst Spurs have been so good. Spurs players didn't exactly cover themselves in glory though.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It is a north London derby, so regardless of whether there was anything to play for, there always was likely to be some handbags.

Since when has Chelsea been in North London?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I really had no idea them two hated each other so much. I thought all the nasty stuff was just with Spurs and Arsenal.

Perhaps since Chelsea have eclipsed Fulham and QPR they've no natural rivals to hate these days :shrug:

Or maybe it was just Chelsea fans being bitter that they've been so shite this season whilst Spurs have been so good. Spurs players didn't exactly cover themselves in glory though.
Chelsea see Tottenham as their main rivals, where as Spurs hate Arsenal and West Ham more. A bit one sided really, a lot like Leeds hating Man United but United don't really even recognise them.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Chelsea see Tottenham as their main rivals, where as Spurs hate Arsenal and West Ham more. A bit one sided really, a lot like Leeds hating Man United but United don't really even recognise them.
Rubbish you haven't got a clue what you're talking a out , granted arsenal are Tottenham main rivals but to call it one sided is clueless.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
North London derby ?

Just the man. So then Bushy, was there rivalry with the hoops back in the Marsh/Bowles era? Is it still there, or did it never really take off? And what about Fulham?, ever much going on with them?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Spurs hate Arsenal cos they moved into North London around 100 years ago, West Ham hate Spurs as much as Milwall, Chelsea hate Spurs, tonight everyone else loves Leicester, tough being a WHL follower huh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here