Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks for letting us know.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If we lose or draw, we'll sing "Oh Brighton we love you" and then start singing about going to Wembley.

If we win, we'll go crazy mental. I'll be there and probably too drunk but will have a good time none the less.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
........................zzzzzzzzzz

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
Regardless of outcome next week, we must remember to stay ~ humble

regardless of the outcome next week, you'll still be an ugly (albeit effective) anti football, long ball team, with a complete tosser in midfield, and it shouldnt be to hard for you stay humble living in such a shithole.

#straightbackdown

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I suspect that Mr Humbleclaret is not actually a Burnley fan.

I can't see that a Brighton message board would be the first port of call for any Burnley fan this evening. I just can't buy that anyone celebrating promotion would be small enough to take the time to register and start winding up fans of a team who may have been rivals this season, but have nothing else to do with his team. Yet he has been all over this place like a rash with different attempts at trolling. When you factor in that no Burnley fans seem to have registered and started to wind up the folk at Oneboro, despite more ill feeling existing between their two sides, I have to conclude that we may have a new incarnation of the Palace sock puppet. Fed up with being found out when they pretend to be Brighton fans, they seem to now be impersonating fans of other clubs.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

I can't see that a Brighton message board would be the first port of call for any Burnley fan this evening. I just can't buy that anyone celebrating promotion would be small enough to take the time to register and start winding up fans of a team who may have been rivals this season, but have nothing else to do with his team. Yet he has been all over this place like a rash with different attempts at trolling. When you factor in that no Burnley fans seem to have registered and started to wind up the folk at Oneboro, despite more ill feeling existing between their two sides, I have to conclude that we may have a new incarnation of the Palace sock puppet. Fed up with being found out when they pretend to be Brighton fans, they seem to now be impersonating fans of other clubs.

There's a quicker way to reply to this thread

Do one humbleclaret
Now just ban him/her/it

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

This is even sadder than a Burnley fan - who should all be out on the lash right now - registering to post on here. I never cease to be amazed at the lack of lives some people in Croydon have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here