Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How confident about Middlesbrough?

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
I'm quietly confident and believe the boys think they can do it. For those unconfident it's just 90minutes anything can happen. With Hemed up top we always look to have a striker who's going to score. With Skalák all it takes is one set piece to be whipped in with goldson to get on the end of. But for me WEVE GOT KNOCKAERT who can produce a moment at anytime to single handily win us the game.

Believe people

Humbleclaret

Banned
May 2, 2016
I'm uncertain. I think Middlesbrough could probably edge it with one of them last minute goals that they like so much. I do think you will beat Derby in the playoffs though! ~humbleclaret

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not confident but we are capable of snatching a win. Realistically we need to score first (sooner rather than later) to have a chance and hit them on the break as they push for a vital equalizer. 20% chance we win?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Odds definitely in their favour. Anything but lose for them will mean they are very confident going into the game

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Confidence level zero. Play offs for us beckon. I simply cannot see us winning at Boro.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
See no reason why we can't go to Boro and get a win. Our away from has been amazing this season. One more push and you just never know.

I just hope the players are more upbeat than some who post on here.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I thought we were superb today. Derby are a top side and we made them look average in the first half. The contrast between the quality of football in the two matches played today was massive. Burnley were poor, QPR were awful. We are better than Boro, who have been distinctly average over the last few games.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not confident but certainly positive. We can do it.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I think we needed to win today ,I can see us drawing up there but very little chance of winning the game probably a banker 0-0 draw

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
It can be done but if they score first it will be very difficult. If we are one goal away from winning during the second half then we definitely could do it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not at all now, I really believed we needed to win today and then we'd comfortably get a draw.

I think we've blown it.

Feel sick about it. Boro will be hard to break down.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I thought we were superb today. Derby are a top side and we made them look average in the first half. The contrast between the quality of football in the two matches played today was massive. Burnley were poor, QPR were awful. We are better than Boro, who have been distinctly average over the last few games.

I thought we were good in the first half , poor in the second , not sure what CH said at half time but it certainly did not have the desired approach . A draw was probably a fair result in a game where a good result was really required by us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here