Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beam back

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I heard today that more tickets may be released for next Saturday at the Amex. Anyone know if there is any truth in this!

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
The beamback of the Middlesbrough game will take place in the West Stand.

Saturday's big screen beamback of Brighton & Hove Albion's trip to Middlesbrough, will now be housed in the West Stand.

The club has opted to switch the screening into the West Stand Lower, to allow more fans to attend after huge demand from Seagulls fans last week; and, with sunshine forecast for Saturday, to ensure the optimum position for viewing.

Those who have already purchased tickets, which are marked for the North Stand, will be able to use these to access the West Stand Lower on Saturday.

The club will install three giant screens pitchside facing the West Stand and the game will also be broadcast on the stadium big screens as well as the screens in the West Stand Lower concourse. Supporters will be permitted to take alcohol into the stadium bowl for this screening.

More than 2000 additional tickets will be on sale from 2pm online and via the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901 (option 1)* . They are priced at just £2 for adults and £1 for U18s.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/beamback-extended-3093378.aspx#aJ2ZMxUfFuUJgGEq.99

Andy1611

Aug 6, 2009
Definitely true, managed to get myself a ticket as the original allocation had sold out before they were released on general sale! Can't wait. It's gonna be a long week.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
£2 is an absolute bloody bargain, maybe i'm being rose-tinted, but the club has done absolutely everything right this season.

partridge300.png

cashback!!!!

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Four tickets bought. I had to rush home to Portslade from City College to get them.
I had trouble on line because my bank have changed my debit card info and I can't find anywhere on seagullstickets.com that would let me change my payment options.
When I rang the ticket line the very helpful young lady who took my order couldn't find it either. She thought I might find it if I placed a dummy order and tried again but I went all the way through to the checkout and no sign of a link to update my info.
Very curious.
Hopefully I won't need it for the play off's as the lads will do the deed at the first time of asking and relegate the northern neanderthals to the lottery.
UTA (with the emphasis on UP) :albion2:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
They will run out of everything by half-time :drink:

Here is the target for you upstarts.
May 1979 I recall we emptied the bar in the stand at Newcastle. As I flew up we carried on and helped sink a few more at the airport. Returning I assisted my mates at the Greyhound, Keymer. And then on to Brighton to see the train home with the players.
So I expect to see Dicks bar with a sign on saying 'Closed, out of stock', but I was only 24 at the time, couldn't do it now!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Here is the target for you upstarts.
May 1979 I recall we emptied the bar in the stand at Newcastle. As I flew up we carried on and helped sink a few more at the airport. Returning I assisted my mates at the Greyhound, Keymer. And then on to Brighton to see the train home with the players.
So I expect to see Dicks bar with a sign on saying 'Closed, out of stock', but I was only 24 at the time, couldn't do it now!

I up-started in 1973 - everything is a blur since then:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here