Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby, one last stand before...?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Alas, could it be true? Have we seen the last of our legendary striker? or will we bust him out of the garage (A team style), akin to some suped-up Chevrolet of yore, preferably with jelly suspension, to protect those olde joints! Not to mention Kemy at the wheel, what a ****ing 'executive' baller. I pity the fool. Indeed.

The stage is set... One last moment in the sun, one last ball in the back of the net.

Where is the horse gone? where the rider?
Where the giver of treasure?
Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup!
Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night,
as if it had never been.

Kosh

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I should add that Calde is clearly 'the Face', Bruno Murdoch and I guess that makes Mr H, Hannibal.

I should also add that I'd like to see Chris light up a Cuban no matter the scoreline at around the 80min mark on Saturday. Cool calm and all part of the plan.

We'll love it.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I'd want him there if we are in either two conditions:

1. We're winning by at least a 2 goal margin in the last 5-10 minutes of play
2. We're in a dead tie until the final 5 minutes and he's ready to score a fairytale winner

I'd love to see him, but his injury is iffy and he's done more than anyone would have asked of him the beginning of the season. He deserves a statue outside the Amex regardless

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

2. We're in a dead tie until the final 5 minutes and he's ready to score a fairytale winner

I'd love to see him, but his injury is iffy and he's done more than anyone would have asked of him the beginning of the season. He deserves a statue outside the Amex regardless

I totally agree.

I've got a feeling Chris has been clever here - Bobby will be on the bench and likewise Murphy will start. Fresh.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

He's not injured anymore, just not being selected in the 18 at the moment.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I rather surmise that Chris may start safe, to weather the storm as it were, hence Bobby will be saved for the second half, if indeed in the 18. Sidwell could well start too. Experience WILL count in this one, which is Why Gordon, oh yes, HE'S ALIVE! Is actually a great option.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I rather surmise that Chris may start safe, to weather the storm as it were, hence Bobby will be saved for the second half, if indeed in the 18. Sidwell could well start too. Experience WILL count in this one, which is Why Gordon, oh yes, HE'S ALIVE! Is actually a great option.

I don't think he will. You might be right in that he will try and keep it tight early on but I think his team selection will be bold

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I don't think he will. You might be right in that he will try and keep it tight early on but I think his team selection will be bold

Is that in bold?

Only joking, I hope whichever system we go for we chuffing well stuff the miserable and clearly mutinous buggers.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is that in bold?

Only joking, I hope whichever system we go for we chuffing well stuff the miserable and clearly mutinous buggers.

I just think it will e a very attacking team selection, that's what I was meaning by bold

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I just think it will e a very attacking team selection, that's what I was meaning by bold

I know it's just you highlighted the top my post, as a quote in bold... It seemed far funnier back then, I guess you had to be there maaaannn. Sadly like Woodstock, I can't remember it dude. Most likely as I was born in 1981.

Perhaps the olde King Kev: attack attack and attack is the best of the two options. After 90mins etc. We'll all be far wiser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here