Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First goal on Saturday is monumentally HUMUNGOUS

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Isn't it? We can ill afford to go behind, yet if we went ahead we know that we're a cracking counter attacking side.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
They looked like conceding off every set piece vs brum. Skalek will have a field day. Such a shame dunk is out as he is a threat but comets the hour.....

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Is Zamora even close to fitness? By fitness I mean able to stand in and around their box for the final 15 minutes. He is the best finisher at the club by a mile.
He would be a massive presence to have on the bench. I'd have no problem with KL making way.

Humbleclaret

Banned
May 2, 2016
It will be an interesting game to see who will be joining us in the promised land! I do fancy Middlesbrough though I'm sure you'll be strong in the playoffs, predicting you and Derby to go at it. Exciting stuff! ~ humbleclaret

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is Zamora even close to fitness? By fitness I mean able to stand in and around their box for the final 15 minutes. He is the best finisher at the club by a mile.
He would be a massive presence to have on the bench. I'd have no problem with KL making way.

No idea, but I said the same on the way home this evening. It would be a big boost to have Bobby available off the bench.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

This. He is an expert at scoring winning goals that get teams promoted to the Premier League. Tip him out the wheel chair at 85mins if we need a winner. Would we have anytime to lose?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If Bobby is close but not quite then is it better to risk him for 20 mins and write off play offs or save him to score the Wembley winner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here