Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's discuss the real problem today...

... namely the high price of Maltesers on the concourse.

Mrs Angus wanted a grab bag of Maltesers before the game, which I duly purchased amongst other comestibles and upon noticing how light my change was I checked and saw that they were £3.00!! :eek:

Now, there can't be more than 30 of those tiny malty chocs in a bag, which means each one cost at least 10p!

No one can say that I don't know how to treat my good lady!

It begs the question though, is this the way we have to keep our footballers in Porsche Cayennes?

falz3tta

Mar 29, 2014
Once I was in the West Stand and ate a whole bag of Maltesers in like two minutes and people made fun of me and I felt really embarrassed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I bought a bag of revels Friday night for a pound and only had about twelve in the packet. I fear its just a reflection of these times of austerity.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I have a feeling that if we all but Maltesers next week then we will be promoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Clearly an object lesson to take what you need with you, not to have to buy it on the concourse!

Sent from a device that doesn't have to pathetically advertise itself alongside Crapatalk. Class. Just pure class!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
... namely the high price of Maltesers on the concourse.

Mrs Angus wanted a grab bag of Maltesers before the game, which I duly purchased amongst other comestibles and upon noticing how light my change was I checked and saw that they were £3.00!! :eek:

Now, there can't be more than 30 of those tiny malty chocs in a bag, which means each one cost at least 10p!

No one can say that I don't know how to treat my good lady!It begs the question though, is this the way we have to keep our footballers in Porsche Cayennes?

You certainly know how to make a gal feel special

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here