Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I actually want you to do it next week.

Up the Clarets

May 2, 2016
Whilst I am thrilled for Burnley, I must admit I love the way that Brighton have conducted themselves on the field this season. Brilliantly managed with a talented team (actually much more so than us) and I sincerely hope that BHA do it next week, not so much because I don't like Boro but more that your team deserves it.

Good luck.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You can f*** off.

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Barton aside...... You worked out a way to smash the championship and you did it. Great purchase of Gray with the Ings money and your resilience and set-piece play has been something to behold. Hopefully we'll be playing you next season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Whilst I am thrilled for Burnley, I must admit I love the way that Brighton have conducted themselves on the field this season. Brilliantly managed with a talented team (actually much more so than us) and I sincerely hope that BHA do it next week, not so much because I don't like Boro but more that your team deserves it.

Good luck.
Good man. We all want it as well.

Well done by the way.

Up the Clarets

May 2, 2016
I honestly think you will. Certainly you should. You battered us in the first half at the Amex.

Everything alright Stat Brother?

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Tell that fat ginger manager of yours to stop picking his nose live on Sky. He will put the new PL money in jeopardy with those antics. Who wants to watch that? It was like he was watching the game at home in his boxers.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire

Good luck.
Thank you - you represent most of the Burnley fans I know. .. And congratulations

Up the Clarets

May 2, 2016
Thanks JB. I have read a few NSC threads and there seems to be a problem with both Joey Barton and Sean Dyche. I guess I can understand the Barton lines (though he was fantastic for us this season) but what on earth has Sean Dyche done to upset so many BHA fans? To my mind he deserves a lot of respect much like Chris Hughton.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Good luck.

Congratulations to Burnley, up to us to do the business at Boro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Tell that fat ginger manager of yours to stop picking his nose live on Sky. He will put the new PL money in jeopardy with those antics. Who wants to watch that? It was like he was watching the game at home in his boxers.

i dislike the joey lovin thug too, but a tleast he didnt do a "Gordon Brown (PM)" and look at the snot , then eat it , live on TV . , or did i miss it ?

Binney on acid

Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Barton aside...... You worked out a way to smash the championship and you did it. Great purchase of Gray with the Ings money and your resilience and set-piece play has been something to behold. Hopefully we'll be playing you next season.

I fear that we'll be playing them the season after next in The championship, or whatever it's called then.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Thanks JB. I have read a few NSC threads and there seems to be a problem with both Joey Barton and Sean Dyche. I guess I can understand the Barton lines (though he was fantastic for us this season) but what on earth has Sean Dyche done to upset so many BHA fans? To my mind he deserves a lot of respect much like Chris Hughton.

well , thanks for your kind words about us , but most of us wont be able to reciprocate those feelings , as basically , sean has built a team able to soak up pressure , hack away , and hoof it , and score the odd goal from a set-piece ...

Up the Clarets

May 2, 2016
I fear that we'll be playing them the season after next in The championship, or whatever it's called then.

You should beat Boro. They are more jittery than BHA by miles. However if not, the play offs are going to be tough this year. Derby looked handy....mind you they flipping well ought to with their layout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here