Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we of had a pen in the second half?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
no..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looked nailed on from WSU. Was told it wasn't on train home. Would have to agree it wasn't from replay. Ref was still a shocker though, seemed to be in a relationship with Hughes and that should have been a 10-a-side game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No. Looked nailed on in real time, but replay shows it was a good decision.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Lino quite obviously gave it as I have never seen a Lino wave their flag frantically then signal for a corner. Sounds like he has a shocker and was lucky to be overruled by the ref.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Lino quite obviously gave it as I have never seen a Lino wave their flag frantically then signal for a corner. Sounds like he has a shocker and was lucky to be overruled by the ref.

Absolutely this. May not have been a penalty but lino was flagging like crazy and he had definitely given it. Ref overruled it just as he did with a corner that the lino gave at the start of the second half. I thought the ref had an awful game.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Absolutely this. May not have been a penalty but lino was flagging like crazy and he had definitely given it. Ref overruled it just as he did with a corner that the lino gave at the start of the second half. I thought the ref had an awful game.

That corner/goal kick was a ludicrous decision by the ref. The lino had given a corner, was much closer watching it and the ref (who was by the 18 yard line) overruled him. The north stand was in uproar.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

I didn't see the lino put his flag across his chest as I was too busy screaming for the decision with everyone else. If he didn't put his flag across his chest then he didn't give it, surely.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That corner/goal kick was a ludicrous decision by the ref. The lino had given a corner, was much closer watching it and the ref (who was by the 18 yard line) overruled him. The north stand was in uproar.

Agreed. He basically took the word of the Burnley player over his assistant who was directly in front of it and flagged a corner instantly. Shocking decision!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even though the lino had no view of the final contact.
From behind him, it was impossible to see the final touch as Bruno was in the way.

My first reaction to the penalty seemed a little more clear cut.
For me the only 'problem' was it felt like AK made a little to much of it, which in turn bought doubt into the refs mind.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I didn't see the lino put his flag across his chest as I was too busy screaming for the decision with everyone else. If he didn't put his flag across his chest then he didn't give it, surely.

No he didn't but I suspect he got the word from the ref or saw that the ref was giving a corner cos I've never ever seen a corner given by the lino flagging like crazy.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He didn't but was waving his flag frantically to attract the attention of the ref. Then paused and gave a corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here