Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Brighton to watch boro game

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Want to come down to Brighton next Saturday to watch the match. Have lived in London for the last 15 years so would appreciate some recommendations, preferably near the station. Ta in advance.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Haven't been to the King & Queen in years... reckon it'll be a bouncers-on-the-door scenario and you'll need to get there early??

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Anyone know of a good place in Central London to watch the match? Is the Market Porter in Borough a decent shout? I remember that was a popular haunt before Millwall at away days.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Amex will be the place to be. When else will you be able to drink in the stands watching a live football match.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I didn't think the WS concourse was open (yet). I'm sure I read they were selling in the NS

That's right.

North tickets sold out, club announced that they are considering opening up another part of the ground to show the match.
Guessing they will announce tomorrow morning.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not at the Amex either I've heard - no alcohol allowed in the North Stand - only on the West Stand concourse
Ok its been moved from the North to the West BUT

The club will install three giant screens pitchside facing the West Stand and the game will also be broadcast on the stadium big screens as well as the screens in the West Stand Lower concourse. Supporters will be permitted to take alcohol into the stadium bowl for this screening.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Saw this earlier. Would be great to sit in the stadium with a beer and watch the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here