Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NS Block D

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
What on earth were the stewards up to as the second half began? By having what looked like an inspection of season tickets for everyone trying to take their seats they totally took our attention away from the pitch. It cannot have helped the flat atmosphere as the half began.

On the plus side......bloody good game and still all to play for in the final game.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There were fun and games in NS Block F. It was kicking between two middle aged blokes in some row over chocolate peanuts (no, I've no idea either), There was talk of 'sorting it out, outside' before common sense prevailed. I think everyone was a bit on edge today

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I heard the lady steward in charge mention a complaint but no idea anything else. I can only assume there were more fans than seats in the top third of this block as people were not in the right seats. My daughter said it started at the on the concourse entry to N1D then move to just above us a few minutes into the second half.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I heard the lady steward in charge mention a complaint but no idea anything else. I can only assume there were more fans than seats in the top third of this block as people were not in the right seats. My daughter said it started at the on the concourse entry to N1D then move to just above us a few minutes into the second half.

When I've been in the North stand (4 times this season), there's always 3 people standing per seat on the back row starting at N1C so without any knowledge I'm guessing it's because of that or because somebody complained

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
The Judges kid being a total **** from what I could gather, as were the knob ends retaliating. Embarrassing to watch

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So glad I moved away from them. Whatever the reason was I think it stopped the NS west getting behind the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here