Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hughes

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Lets not focus on these banalities we've got a game to win next week; lets keep it positive!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Like him or not he's a cracking player. Wouldn't say no to him playing in our midfielder if we were promoted.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Agree with all that are saying how good he was today. With the extra man in midfield, he was given time and space to run the game and we found it difficult getting to grips with him. He's a Prem midfielder in the making.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Had the freedom of the pitch today, being the extra midfielder. He does go down way too easily, but when he has a tiny bit of space he has a very silky touch. Wouldn't fit into our formation at all.

His slow walk from the pitch and applause to the fans to signify they'd won it had me then sprint down the stairs when we equalised, shouting "eff albino" again and again. That wasn't clever, but it felt natural, and necessary, at the time.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
'Orrible little oik.

Nice touch but gets way way way way too much protection from shit gobshite referees.

'ooh I've fallen' *peeeeep* "free kick, whites. He's only a little fella"

F cough

The ref gave so many free kicks for him tumbling to the deck I thought they were father and son. As others have said horrible cheating little prick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here