Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

far cough derby

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
for those anoraks who are gonna come trolling on here....you deserved eff all ....christie is a filthy prick ...the irony of the 500 i won on a red card is very bitter.....once again i consider us robbed by you....sheep sheep sheep ....shaggers......:wanker:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
You put a bet on us getting a man sent off?

Part of me thinks you're a cretin, but another part applauds you on your forward thinking.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
To be fair they probably edged it over 90 mins although we can't keep on banging the goals in and winning.This was 16 points out of 18 and that's a fab return.

We just don't get going in the second half

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be fair they probably edged it over 90 mins although we can't keep on banging the goals in and winning.This was 16 points out of 18 and that's a fab return.

We just don't get going in the second half

To be 'fair' I thought a draw was a fair result..I agree with the rest though

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You put a bet on us getting a man sent off?

Part of me thinks you're a cretin, but another part applauds you on your forward thinking.

no you bell end ....red card either team.....i thought dunk had sorted his kamikaze rubbish out but obviously not...!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
First time I have ever seen a player kick the ball out for an injury or more like a rest and then expect to be given it back again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
First time I have ever seen a player kick the ball out for an injury or more like a rest and then expect to be given it back again.

Yes and Wilson was quite happy to take the ball back off them....we had there left back feigning injury but then I was disappointed with Bruno going down and then surprised he wasn't booked for shoving a Derby player to one side so he could pick the ball up for a throw in. If we end up playing Derby in the play offs it might get feisty

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The 2 Derby centre backs and Hughes were the difference between the 2 sides we couldnt match or beat any of them. It is a sad statistic that we have drawn or lost every game against a top 6 opponent except at home to Hull.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The 2 Derby centre backs and Hughes were the difference between the 2 sides we couldnt match or beat any of them. It is a sad statistic that we have drawn or lost every game against a top 6 opponent except at home to Hull.

That makes it sound worse than it is.... we have only lost once against the top 6 all season ? The one defeat at home to Boro when at the time when we were heavily hit with injuries....But you go with the downbeat scenario.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That makes it sound worse than it is.... we have only lost once against the top 6 all season ? The one defeat at home to Boro when at the time when we were heavily hit with injuries....But you go with the downbeat scenario.

It is not being down beat but a fact that most of the top 6 know how to stop us what we have to do possibly is quickly learn how to overcome this and score against them.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Not just that, many of the games eg Burnley home and Derby away we were clearly the better side and unlucky.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Unlucky to lose concentration and concede late goals, that is what we have to learn very quickly.
Theres certainly truth in that, but unlucky with refereeing decisions, we could do with learning from Burnleys tenacity but I suspect their being constantly in the ear of officials has got them more decisions than it should have.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Theres certainly truth in that, but unlucky with refereeing decisions, we could do with learning from Burnleys tenacity but I suspect their being constantly in the ear of officials has got them more decisions than it should have.

WA said earlier in the season on Radio Sussex commentary we havent got and need somebody to whinge continually at the ref.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Absolutely this. None of the teams who are currently in the playoffs have beaten us this year, and neither have the team who have just got promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here