Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What a game to miss for the lad....Rather silly challenges both and this will be a huge loss for Saturday :smile:
Still it's nice to know we have to go and win rather than thinking about a draw:clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
What a game to miss for the lad....Rather silly challenges both and this will be a huge loss for Saturday :smile:
Still it's nice to know we have to go and win rather than thinking about a draw:clap2:

I always worry that we play ever so deep with Greer, and he can't be fit, but he should handle Rhodes.
Dunk really is a funny boy.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I'd rather him do that today than next weekend. Can you imagine if he did something silly at Boro? Let's just hope GG is good to go.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
No ryhme nor reason behind making that challenge. Would have been preferable to let them score another and keep Dunk for the Boro game. Really, really f**king stupid challenge.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Very stupid challenge.
Was right opposite behind the south goal.
No need for it.

Typical Dunk though, had a generally great game, partially ruined by an awful/wreckless decision.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Bench best place for him, can't afford erratic behaviour like this repeated for a third time in such a crucial game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Stupid thing was, the ball should have been belted away, way before Dunk made the challenge??

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
As it is his second sending off this season is it still just a one game ban ?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Very stupid challenge.
Was right opposite behind the south goal.
No need for it.

Typical Dunk though, had a generally great game, partially ruined by an awful/wreckless decision.

The first yellow came about after a poor pass from him and then losing his head though. A generally great game apart from two stupid cock ups. Still I don't think it's fair to be too harsh on him.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I said at half time it was a risk to keep him on. It sucks to be right.

1066gull

Dunk will learn. Remember how woeful Bale was in the first two seasons for Spurs. His suspension is a blessing right now

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The first yellow came about after a poor pass from him and then losing his head though. A generally great game apart from two stupid cock ups. Still I don't think it's fair to be too harsh on him.

Two yellows today for immature/stupid/wreckless behaviour, when he knows how important the next game is and how vital
It is that he plays a part in it.

Not a one off though was it?
It's happened 4-5 times earlier this season.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Feel sorry for him. It was a big mistake and he knows it - lay off the lad he's been good for us recently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here