Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the way to The Amex.....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A thread to maybe share your nerves, hype the build up, share the laughs and highlight the positives, alternatively just say where you are drinking today.

We are on our way to breakfast.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leaving around one as we have have a parking space near the ground, bacon sanis next...........

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Leaving in an hour to go for a few beers at Dicks pre-game. C'mon the Albion!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just ironing a shirt. Had a shower and doing everything in a relaxed fashion so as not to be too stressed

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
On the way to Savannah pick up coach short walk to the ground back to Savannah for the Second Half of the Burnley game maybe a curry. What a way to spend a bank holiday Monday . All a need is a bonus from QPR

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Bleary eyed in our household. Daughter has driven through the night after finishing work at 8 pm and getting here at 3 am. I awoke at this time and could not get back to sleep. Never had a pre match fry up so not going to change things. Shower and clothes that have seen better days but cant be changed. Leaving a full hour earlier than usual for this totally meaningless game.

Driver8

On the road...
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Left home yesterday lunchtime. Currently in Horsham and will be getting to Mill Road nice and early.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Currently typing a post on NSC. Will leave at about 12:45 for a few drinks / eats before a key game...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Leaving shortly for an early lunch at The Cow in the Seven Dials. Will then get a train to the stadium. Only done that once before, last year in the 0-2 massacre ... against Derby :eek:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Slow breakfast service, aaarrgghh....

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Left home an hour ago, now me and Mini Sock are on the train to Gatwick. There in 45 minutes and then on to the train to Brighton. It's amazing having a 6 year old loving the game so I can get to more games!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Left home an hour ago, now me and Mini Sock are on the train to Gatwick. There in 45 minutes and then on to the train to Brighton. It's amazing having a 6 year old loving the game so I can get to more games!
You might be on the same train into Brighton that I am. :wave:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Will be watching at the Blues Bar in Olomouc, Czech Rep.

My mate is using my season ticket today for a nominal 20 quid and this is going to the REMF. Hope Baz is alright with this.

Killing me not being there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here