Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Discipline Is Key

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Whilst we all want 3 points and to go to Boro only needing a point, for me one of the most important factors today is discipline.

Essential we go to Boro with everyone available. We simply can't afford for a moment of madness from Dunk in frustration or the same from either Kayal or Stephens.

As harsh as it sounds I can't comprehend going to Boro knowing Greer has to fill in at centre half or Sidwell in midfield.

In summary keep your heads today boys!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Derby will also need to be disciplined, with a similar concern re impending play-offs but, yes, I agree. That said, we must not shirk tackles...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Whilst we all want 3 points and to go to Boro only needing a point, for me one of the most important factors today is discipline.

Essential we go to Boro with everyone available. We simply can't afford for a moment of madness from Dunk in frustration or the same from either Kayal or Stephens.

As harsh as it sounds I can't comprehend going to Boro knowing Greer has to fill in at centre half or Sidwell in midfield.

In summary keep your heads today boys!

So prophetic

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Just shows how much better Cardiff are than Derby. We played not so good today in the second half but still managed a draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here