Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

complete new ball game if we go up,....

If we can do it automatically or via the play offs I imagine the players will get bonuses and wages will have to increase recruiting during the summer will be another level in terms of fees wages etc etc I assume we have a very astute policy on wages so we will be probably the lowest budget in the premier league. If we get there its gonna be a massive task for Tony bloom Paul Barber to make Brighton a place for players to sign for surely???

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
If we can do it automatically or via the play offs I imagine the players will get bonuses and wages will have to increase recruiting during the summer will be another level in terms of fees wages etc etc I assume we have a very astute policy on wages so we will be probably the lowest budget in the premier league. If we get there its gonna be a massive task for Tony bloom Paul Barber to make Brighton a place for players to sign for surely???

And if we don't do it?

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere

If we do "do it"( and of course we will) it's all about survival the first season.CH recons you need about x3 transfer windows to get established and building a team, getting players won't be hard as we will be in the top 40 of richest football clubs in the world with facilities to match.:clap2:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I think the key word is IF. Right now we should concentrate on where we are, try and achieve promotion and, should that ever happen, deal with any changes in circumstances as they arise.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
:facepalm:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Jesus, let's focus on actually getting to the promised land rather than worrying about the pitfalls of being there.

I have to total faith in Bloom, Barber and Hughton wherever we may be next season.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
We won't have the lowest budget as our non-tv revenue will be higher than some. TV revenue expenditure on wages is capped (+- 57m under the current deal), hence why most clubs in the PL now make a profit.

So let's get there!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we do go go up every permanent member of staff at BHAFC gets a bonus.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
nice problem to have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here