Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

52 year old record could possibly be equalled today

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
According to BBC Match preview:

The Seagulls have scored at least twice in their last seven league games. They last did this in eight games in a row back in December 1964, in the old Fourth Division

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
For the winning.

Let's crank up the pressure on Burnley with a magnificent victory against Derby today.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think if Liecester had won yesterday I think we might be on the radar today but we sneaked up with out to much pressure until today. Come on Brighton finish the job .Thank you Liecester for taking the limelight .

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The dear old Beeb have got their stats wrong. Starting late in Nov 64, we scored two goals or more in five successive games. We then drew 1-1 and then went on another run of 4 games with two or more goals scored in each. So it was nine out of ten but it wasn't seven on the trot.
In 1955, starting on Oct 8, we went....3-1, 3-1, 3-0, 2-3, 4-0, 5-0, 8-1 ( FAC ) 3-3 and finishing on Dec 3, 6-0. I've only had a cursory look but would imagine this would take some beating.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
According to BBC Match preview:

The Seagulls have scored at least twice in their last seven league games. They last did this in eight games in a row back in December 1964, in the old Fourth Division

Bring back Bobby Smith then!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those that may have missed it.

If you think it's quite likely a goal or two will come from a Jiri taken dead ball type situation.
Connor Goldson scoring is a bigger price in the market than Gordon Greer, at least according to Skybet.

You can get 50/1 on that goal settling the nerves, in the first 10 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here