Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how's everyone feeling?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Fine about tomorrow. Get queasy even thinking about next weekend, however.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I have been nervous all week, but the draw by Boro has eased my nerves a bit, least now we are still in with a chance whatever happens tomorrow.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Not thinking about next weekend.
Tomorrow is MASSIVE though.
Win this game and I will travel to the NE with expectation rather than hope.
There, I finally said it out loud (sort of).

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've spent about 2 hours on here today. My stomach is in knots. I woke up at 4 this morning with the dawn chorus and never really got back to sleep properly thinking about tomorrow.

I shall be starting on the drink at about 10.30 tomorrow morning to help with the nerves.

Sometimes I hate football. I can't believe it does this to me. I'm a grown man FFS!

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
I've spent about 2 hours on here today. My stomach is in knots. I woke up at 4 this morning with the dawn chorus and never really got back to sleep properly thinking about tomorrow.

I shall be starting on the drink at about 10.30 tomorrow morning to help with the nerves.

Sometimes I hate football. I can't believe it does this to me. I'm a grown man FFS!

My feelings EXACTLY!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What will be will be. It's been a great season, whatever happens.
Hope for the best, expect the worst. The worse thing that can happen is that we're in the same division next season.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Happy. Resigned to third.

Love the championship.

Wouldn't mind staying down.

But for all that, the hit of adrenaline if we were to go up... like crack cocaine!

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. No matter what happens, we're still in a shout next Saturday. So I'm looking forward to a blue and white party at the Amex to celebrate our amazing season. Planning to get to the Amex at about midday for a drink (or five) before kick off!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Que sera sera.

Well, that's what I keep trying to tell myself anyway..........................................

It's not working.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here