Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

red cards

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Vardy, Deli Alli, now Drinkwater - surely Championship refs won't be wanting their PL counterparts to be getting all the glory?

Joey Barton, please...................

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
can-stock-photo_csp15805009.jpg
no.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I want a couple of them, specifically, their starting goalkeeper on 2 minutes when he deliberately brings down one of our players conceding a penalty to give us an early lead, then their substitute goalkeeper on 7 minutes, when he does the same thing. We then get a nice two goal lead early doors to avoid a repeat of the Walsall debacle, it would also lead to them having an outfield player in goal, which is always fun, and would hopefully lead to us scoring a hatful to turn around goal difference.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been getting feelings that red card may pay a big part in these last few games for all teams. Dunno whether it will help us or not... I guess chances are if there is a red at Boro, it would far more likely be one of our players...

Hope it isn't decided by any dodgey ref decision or red card - that would be shocking...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
In our first couple of seasons at the Amex we had loads of red cards (both for Albion and the opposition); this season, if I remember correctly, there's been just one (the Charlton centre-back). Have I missed any?

That's a remarkably low amount

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In our first couple of seasons at the Amex we had loads of red cards (both for Albion and the opposition); this season, if I remember correctly, there's been just one (the Charlton centre-back). Have I missed any?

That's a remarkably low amount

Jamie Murphy (straight red) & Lewis Dunk (2 yellows)

That bloke at MKDons got one.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Jamie Murphy (straight red) & Lewis Dunk (2 yellows)

That bloke at MKDons got one.

None of those were at the Amex

You also missed the Wolves fella. But that does mean that IIRC, there have only been five red cards at Brighton matches in the whole season.

That's also a low amount

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
With your canny powers of predicting the future, could you please start an Albion will win thread next week. Ta very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here