Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Irish Relegated

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Uh oh, does this mean he'll be lurking on NSP?

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
First time since 1994, I know at least one numpty on here who's night has just been ruined! Lol

It must be the right wingers fault, played badly all season he did, the right of centre missed many tackles but that's a different tory.
No blame whatsoever for the left winger even though he got sold a dummy, comedy GOLD it was.
I thought London Irish had a 7 point lead going into the final games, must have dreamed it or got entirely the wrong information.
If they get in a decent leader they might have a chance of getting back in the big time.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is London Irish still around - haven't noticed him on here for ages. Last I saw he was arguing with himself on Brightonfans.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Not convinced of that.
Of course they will, they'll not lose too many players, a club that size will not languish in the championship for long.
And if they do we may have the rather unfortunate situation in a few seasons time with London Irish playing London Irish Amateurs.
London Irish Wildgeese have just been promoted to National league 2 south, just two leagues below the championship!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Of course they will, they'll not lose too many players, a club that size will not languish in the championship for long.
And if they do we may have the rather unfortunate situation in a few seasons time with London Irish playing London Irish Amateurs.
London Irish Wildgeese have just been promoted to National league 2 south, just two leagues below the championship!

Looks like Bristol may finally make it back this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here