Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get promoted...

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
...there would be 3 south coast clubs in the top flight (first time ever?) and half the clubs would be from the southern half of England, with only 1 Midland team. A polarised division, geographically speaking, but still plenty of matches for the northern exiles to attend UTA

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
...there would be 3 south coast clubs in the top flight (first time ever?) and half the clubs would be from the southern half of England, with only 1 Midland team. A polarised division, geographically speaking, but still plenty of matches for the northern exiles to attend UTA

Which team is the midland team? WBA or Leicester?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Three South Coast clubs but not one is Portsmouth, how shameful for them is that ?

#twats

Dover are in the play offs to get in the league, so they'll have a South Coast team to play if they win through.

That will make them happy.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Three South Coast clubs but not one is Portsmouth, how shameful for them is that ?

#twats

lets hope they go out in the semis and not surface for at least another decade...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What!? The West Midlands aren't in the midlands? :mad:

Is Chichester in Sussex or West Sussex? Technically i am right,historically you are 1000000000% correct and no i am not [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading

I can imagine the threads for tickets if we go up already :lol:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Leeds, you seem to have forgotten about the champions of Europe. They must be in the premiership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here