Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - Seeking something Fun / Quirky / Interesting to do tomorrow near Calpham Jct Station

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
All,

I'm meeting a member of the fairer sex tomorrow at Clapham - it is a location that suits us both in terms of travel etc.

Any suggestions of something a bit unusual to do which would make it a bit more memorable?

Of course there are loads of cafes, bars and restaurants plus the picture house but does anyone have anything else to suggest?

Many Thanks.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Oh, and in before "knee trembler behind a kebab or fried chicken place"

el punal

All,

I'm meeting a member of the fairer sex tomorrow at Clapham - it is a location that suits us both in terms of travel etc.

Any suggestions of something a bit unusual to do which would make it a bit more memorable?

Of course there are loads of cafes, bars and restaurants plus the picture house but does anyone have anything else to suggest?

Many Thanks.

Is it on the branch line close to Clapham Junction station?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Chocolate biscuits at the ready>

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
All,

Many Thanks.

You of course know that Clapham Junction isn't anywhere near Clapham High Street ?

If the weather is nice I'd walk to Clapham from Clapham Junction station across the common into the old town.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Tell her to p**s off and go to The Amex instead, there,s an important game on in case you didnt know.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Is it on the branch line close to Clapham Junction station?

Mainline

The knee tremblers all happen on the common. Clapham jct is just a short hop from all that central London has to offer.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/AttractionsNear-g186338-d297127-Clapham-London_England.html

Battersea park is not that far away. Boating lake etc

Checked Battersea boating lake, craft only available to hire in June / July time.

You of course know that Clapham Junction isn't anywhere near Clapham High Street ?

If the weather is nice I'd walk to Clapham from Clapham Junction station across the common into the old town.

Yes, walking to old town is also an option.

Thanks.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
All,

Many Thanks.

If you would rather worry about and meet a girl on the day we play the second most important game of the season so far..... then i really have no interest where you take her or what you do.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Checked Battersea boating lake, craft only available to hire in June / July time.

If that was of interest, why not pop up to Hyde park and go on the serpentine. To be honest cannot think of much worthwhile to do in clapham/clapham junction.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All,

Her mum?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here