Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Grimstone & Jacob Schilt

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Would be nice to have these two in our thoughts at our last home game.

Big clap-up at 22 minutes? (22nd August)

M

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No disrespect intended but we have paid our respects would it not detract from that to do it again. Would the familys want it redone? I think perhaps best to be left alone for family and friends to have their own thoughts.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They are doing a tribute for fans lost this season before the game. That is enough

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
No, as much as they've been remembered and will sadly be missed and never to be forgotten, were in danger of turning every minute of a football game in to a clapping tribute.

Or in Arsenals case yesterday the 12th minute turned into a protest because they haven't won a trophy in 12 years... Sake.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They are doing a tribute for fans lost this season before the game. That is enough

I think that is brilliant and would support it 100%. An old friend of mine from Guildford left us this year before seeing us get to the promised land. Have they requested names to display on the big screens?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think that is brilliant and would support it 100%. An old friend of mine from Guildford left us this year before seeing us get to the promised land. Have they requested names to display on the big screens?

They are doing a memorial for fans lost this season. Let them know that they should add his name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here