Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] London Pubs

Woowah

Sep 26, 2008
Do any London based fans have plans or suggestions of friendly (hopefully East Lon) to meet tomorrow to watch the game, and also next week for Boro?

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Do any London based fans have plans or suggestions of friendly (hopefully East Lon) to meet tomorrow to watch the game, and also next week for Boro?

I have the same thought process here in KT17, not being a big pub-goer, the danger being of finding oneself surrounded by Nigels. Tempted to come down on the day and watch near the railway station. Any recommendations?

Well guess that's a no then!

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I guess you may have got a few replies had you have posted more than twice in 8 years and your username didn't bear an uncanny resemblance to our friends up the road favourite song.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Best off drinking around Brighton station for the Middlesbrough match if watching in the pub.

Woowah

Sep 26, 2008
Too skint to get down, plus have a 0% win rate so far at Amex so don't want to jinx anything.

Woowah

Sep 26, 2008
Give it another go, pubs in Stratford bit cap for watching games so if any London fans are meeting in East or SE area, be good to watch with group?

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Surely you all have to watch it in THE ALBION near Blackfriars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woowah

Sep 26, 2008
Or could get really suicidal watch it in the Albion in Selhurst!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Or could get really suicidal watch it in the Albion in Selhurst!

Haha...I was about to post and say that that's where I'll be watching...Come on Boro !!

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Haha...I was about to post and say that that's where I'll be watching...Come on Boro !!

You can't really mean that, can you? Would you really pass up the chance to re-establish our old derby day rivalry on the world's biggest stage of the Premier League?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
You can't really mean that, can you? Would you really pass up the chance to re-establish our old derby day rivalry on the world's biggest stage of the Premier League?

Er, yes......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here