Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is the "Lewes Road Viaduct Banana Skin Chucker"?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Has anyone else noticed hundreds of banana skins in various states of rotting under the south-bound side of the Lewes Road viaduct? When you're waiting in you car at the traffic lights at the bottom of Moulsecoomb Way, just look to your right at the thin raised kerb to see them.
Anyone on here????

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
junglebooktruth-4.jpg

Oops sorry man :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've heard a family of monkeys live up in the arches of the viaduct. Not sure where they get the bananas but I think that's the case solved.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I've heard a family of monkeys live up in the arches of the viaduct. Not sure where they get the bananas but I think that's the case solved.

Wouldn't that be BRILLIANT. A troupe of urban monkeys scavenging high above the city.

In fact, the council should seriously look at how to make this happen. Import a few from the Amazon and see how it goes. Never mind all that nonsense about i360s and concert venues - this would be proper political vision.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
used to live right there on that juction(railway cottages) but a very long time ago
but sometimes early in the morning I am sure I heard monkey calls from under the viaduct:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Has anyone else noticed hundreds of banana skins in various states of rotting under the south-bound side of the Lewes Road viaduct? When you're waiting in you car at the traffic lights at the bottom of Moulsecoomb Way, just look to your right at the thin raised kerb to see them.
Anyone on here????

Bears all the hallmarks of The Beast Of Bevendean :eek:

Has anyone told the Argus? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here