Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd Vs Leicester

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, I hope they do it and I hope Leo gets the winner.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Leicester to gain title at the the theatre of crisps, especially to see Van Gaals forehead get bigger :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Deffo watching. Its something to take my mind off the football . . . .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I couldn't imagine how gutted Vardy would be though if he couldn't play in the title-winning game.
I reckon he's secretly hoping for a draw and to win it at home against Everton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fully expect United to win this one, the fairytale will have to stay on hold a while yet imo

el punal

Fully expect United to win this one, the fairytale will have to stay on hold a while yet imo

I think you could be right. Much as I would like Leicester to win the title, the amount of triumphalism around the crisp city is disconcerting. Leicester still need three points to be sure, Tottenham need to win their remaining games, not impossible.

If United win it may give Leicester the jitters - then who knows?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Yep, I hope they do it and I hope Leo gets the winner.

No pressure on Leo if he plays today but if he does score the winner then his goal will be shown all over the planet for years to come as the climax to the greatest sporting story in the history of the world. He could also get a Holywood A lister to play himself in the movie.

Good luck Leo &Leicester!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

I have the same feeling as you but when you look at the table those feelings don't make sense . The bookmakers have had the same opinion all year. I wish I had a tenner on every one of their games this season. Better than 3/1 today! What price would Chelsea or Man City be if they were in Leicester's position.

Stumpy Tim

I think you could be right. Much as I would like Leicester to win the title, the amount of triumphalism around the crisp city is disconcerting. Leicester still need three points to be sure, Tottenham need to win their remaining games, not impossible.

If United win it may give Leicester the jitters - then who knows?

I don't think Tottenham will win at Stamford Bridge... it'll be over by the end of this long weekend

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I predict Leicester will draw today, but Spurs won't get more than a point at Chelsea either on Monday so the title will be decided on Monday evening

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What channel is it on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here